1. Temperature readings are required for all guests and team members upon entry. Anyone who has a temperature above 100.4° will be asked to leave.
2. We will disinfect most touched surfaces every hour.
3. Every treatment room will have a HEPA air purifier.
4. Most technicians will wear a mask and a face shield.
5. Every room will be thoroughly disinfected after each service.
6. All therapists received a Covid-19 certification.
7. We’ll adhere to social distancing (unless you are with your service provider)
If you are receiving a nail service:
Check in, temperature readings and payment processing will be at our 1151 Greenwood Ave location prior to your service. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled nail appointment.
Mask wearing requirements:
You are required to arrive wearing a non-vented mask covering both nose and mouth and remove it only if the service requires it.
Please do not arrive to your appointment if you have the following symptoms:
• Fever over 100 degrees or chills
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Sore throat
Hand Sanitizing Rituals
• Hand sanitizer is available for all guests and team members to use.
• They are placed throughout the spa, including the lobby and waiting areas.
At this time, there will be no self serve beverage station and we have removed magazines.
Thank you for helping us maintain a safe and relaxing spa environment.